Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Leaving........

This was kinda a hard decision for me to make, but I think for now I am going to stop posting on my blog.
I started a website on babies online and I think from now on I will post there.

When I first started my blog I only really expected Larissa and Michelle to comment on it, but it turned out I met a lot of amazing ladies who gave me great encouragment and advice. I wish I would have started this blog a year ago, because I could have really needed it:)

For some reason, I get a feeling of sadness when I read my blog. Being so early in my pregnancy I can't deal with all the things I felt while I was ttc. I have a good vibe from this pregnancy, but it is still hard not to worry. I don't know if this makes sense, but I need to let go of my infertility. It will always be a part of who I am, but for now I really need to let it go and focus on whats coming up. Even if God forbid something happens to this pregancy, I don't think I will let the weight of my infertility come back. It feels good that no matter what happens, I am able to get pregnant. If something happens, I will focus on that.

I don't know. Nothing I am saying right now is coming out the way I want it to. All you ladies on here are amazing and I wish you all luck in getting pregnant as fast as possible. So many of you have been at this a lot longer then I have. I feel lucky to have found all of you.

Timea

2 comments:

Lut C. said...

Move on and don't look back. I hope you never have to.

Good luck to you.

Liz said...

Lots of luck to you.